Tidy Up! is a new-generation duplicate detection utility that emphasizes speed and offers a series of very interesting options.
You can use Tidy Up! with various parameters, such as file name, author, creation date and/or modification date, extension and size, label and more. In fact, this application replaces Doublet Scan, bringing substantial changes and more interesting options, like searching for audio duplicates using ID3 tags, duration and bitrate of MP3 or AAC files. You can rummage through the databases of iTunes and iPod, and synchronize both once you've erased all the possible duplicates.
Once Tidy Up! has come up with files that it believes have been duplicated, the program gives us a preview of the file, whether audio, text, images or video. With Tidy Up!, you can delete the duplicates, move them to another folder or even burn them directly to a CD, all the time maintaining great speed and ease of use. One of Tidy Up!'s best features, in fact, is the ability to search using personal criteria via Smart Baskets that allow you to tweak the program to perfectly suit your purposes.
Tidy Up! is a fantastic duplicate finder with a range of features that make the program even more impressive.
- Added the possibility to check the activity logs within the application.
- Added the Brazilian localization.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to search in Mail on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Include bug fixes that improve the stability and performance on OS X 10.7 and Mountain Lion.
- New features of the version 3 are:
- New user interface.
- Search for duplicate folders by content.
- Search only in the preferred playlists and albums.
- The priorities option.
- Compare only the representation data of the images.
- Result showed as a grid or list.
- New pre defined smart baskets which show the files by kind.
- And many more...